Christopher provides leadership and experience researching an organization’s technology requirements. CTML must then balance the long-term needs of a company alongside its immediate ones.
The primary responsibilities under his leadership encompass a wide variety of strategic technology issues:
· Managing the company's technological plans.
· Maintaining a company's network.
· Envisioning how different forms of technology will be used throughout the company.
· Researching ways the company's technological assets, processes and procedures can be improved.
· Assessing whether new technologies are appropriate for the company to use.
· Ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary.
· Managing Implementations from concept through completion.
The CTML team specialize in project/program management, business analysts, change management, PMO specialists, project support/ coordination, architecture and testing.
Prior to starting CTML Consultants, Lee spent 26 years in various information technology roles from Sr. Project Manager, Implementation Manager, to Director of Infrastructure at the following organizations.
· Hughes Raytheon
· Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
· Keck Medicine of USC
· Stanford Health